NTC Reviews may earn money or products from the companies, products or service(s) mentioned and/or linked in this post.
Like most people, I have a considerable amount of devices connected to my home wifi network. This list tends to grow with each passing month. To keep my network from bottlenecking with all of these devices, I opt for the fastest wifi package that my internet provider offers. My current speed is more than enough to handle all of my devices but the one issue that occurs on a daily bases, are internet Dead Zones throughout my home. The devices that are nearest to my router never have an issue. But the other wifi devices that are scattered throughout my home and even on separate floors, don’t always get a strong enough wifi signal to perform the way that there are supposed too.
I have tried using wifi extenders from various companies. They helped, but the signal boost was minimal. Short of running an ethernet cable to the devices having issues, there weren’t any viable solutions that were working for me. But then I saw an ad for the Taotronics Mesh Wifi Router Kit and I took a closer look. The reviews were excellent and it seemed to have everything that I needed; and then some. I placed my order and waited for it to arrive.
Right from the unboxing I was impressed this mesh wifi router kit. Everything was perfectly packed and the actual routers, I opted for a set of 3, looked good. I quickly downloaded the app and began to follow the on-screen instructions. The process was incredibly simple and within 10 minutes, I had all 3 of my routers online. Not that was quite impressive!
As I mentioned, I have a considerable amount of devices on my wifi network. The devices range from security cameras, to streaming devices, to crypotocurency miners. Everything tends to work while I am home. However, when I travel and my wife is at home alone, things get a bit more complicated when certain devices go offline. This usually leads to a few of those devices not being online until I return home. With the help of the simple app that comes free with these routers, I feel confident that my wife can not only monitor our network but also fix any issues with a simple click of a button. That gives me peace of mind, especially when it comes to our security systems.
SPECS ON THE TAOTRONICS MESH ROUTER:
- AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi: Strong connection with 2.4GHz even at an extended distance, 5.0GHz supports high-speed internet surfing, and an extra 5.8GHz band for a less crowded network – perfect for any home shape, size, or wherever your internet outlet is located
- Full Coverage, No Dead Zones: Entertain or work with seamless roaming, your device scouts the prime connection from the whole home mesh routers and switches in only 40ms; we recommend placing one per floor, 1 router for a 2,500 square foot home, 2 routers for a 5,000 square foot home, and 3 for a 6,000 square foot home
- 200 Devices for Each Router: Build your smart home with this powerful Wi-Fi router as the foundation and enjoy a high-speed Wi-Fi network strong enough for high-demand devices like a 4K streaming TV box; each router supports a stable connection for up to 200 devices
- 500Mbps Max. Band Width: Efficiently delivers the full wireless band to all your smart devices – especially 200Mbps or higher speeds from your service provider – upgrade your old router with the TaoTronics mesh for a fast lane experience courtesy of the mesh technology
- Easy App Controls: TT Mesh app on both Android and iOS provides easy network setup in 10mins (one wire needed!), private guest Wi-Fi, smart parental controls, network protection, network management, remote control of home devices, etc.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Wired Connection: Delivers a fast wired connection to your high-speed devices like an Xbox console; connect a flash drive or SSD for NAS local cloud service; thanks to the aluminum alloy heat sink and upright heat dissipation, the mesh router operates smoothly in years to come as it stays cool when working with full loads
If you need to get rid of those drop zones in your home and want to get the most out of your wifi network, definitely take a look at these AC3000 Tri-Band Mesh Routers by Taotronics.
If you found this review helpful and decide to purchase from Taotronics, please use the link below to help support this website:
Click HERE To Get Your Tr-Band Mesh Router!
Thank you for viewing.